Well it was a short stay. Dad went home from the hospital tonight, but not without getting some news from the Oncologist about his blood work. It is not the news we have all been hoping for or even praying for. The news is that the Cancer seems to have doubled in size.
Dad is still determined to fight and is not giving up. He is going to B'ham next week to follow up with the kinesiologist (herbalist.)
This has been very hard for all of our family. Please continue to pray for him and for all of us as we continue to fight with him and for him. I was reminded tonight that God can still work a miracle here. So while you continue to pray that God would extend his healing power into my father's body, don't forget to also pray that his Mercy and Compassion would reach to each of our hearts and souls and keep our faith charged so that we can KEEP UP THE FIGHT!
Exodus 14:14
Deuteronomy 3:22 and 20:4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love you babe...I'm with you all the way in this (even if I do fall asleep early at night)
Actually, it's not the cancer that has doubled in size, but the CEA levels in the blood stream. This is an indicator that the cancer has grown and is getting more aggressive.
I'll take the blame for part of that... we backed off some on the treatment in order to save money and I got a little complacent with the spiritual battle.
We have now stepped up the treatment aggressively and my faith is increasing as we hear from all those that are praying for me and from those who are contributing to the cost of the treatment.
I love you Charis and I'm praying for your special needs as well!
Dad
Thanks for the Update and Clarifications. If there is anything more I can be doing please let me know. I love you Daddy!
Post a Comment