Today is a true chameleon Test.
When Karston's friend from school called the other day to ask if Karston could come to his house to play, I held my breath as I said yes. This is something that Heath and I have been concerned about for a while now. We have just gotten to the point with Karston that we all know the routine and help remind him of when he needs to cath. or take medicine. To send him straight from school to a friend's house for several hours is going to be a test for him to see if he can remember what to do when. My heart feels heavy just thinking about what might happen if he forgets.
I will be on pins and needles until he makes it home dry and happy. If all goes well, we may be able to trust him to do this more and then eventually have fun sleep overs. So with my fingers crossed, my heart in prayer and my mind full of worry, I have to wait
I will let you know when the test results come in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment